Sunday, June 14, 2009

Best purchase ever???????

Lo and behold, my most prized possession of the moment, my new Ibis Mojo. Ok, a bike's a bike, but watch Fiona and I disassemble and pack into a suitcase.


Rear triangle comes off easily with a couple allen wrenches. Fiona helps sort out the loose cables. Thanks Fi!


You have to deflate the fork but everything packs in nicely...


Some packing and then lay the wheels on top...


And SHAZAM! Ain't no airline going to charge me 150 bucks to travel with a bike. Best thing of all, it's a sweet ride and I show up with a full-on 5.5" kick-ass mountain bike. I am winning!!!!


This all results in one happy cyclist.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is really cool. I will have to try that with my Mojo!

Where did you get the bag? It looks like it is made for this

David A said...

That's a ritchey breakaway case, designed for the ritchey folding bikes, but my ibis rides way better...